The School has the following Residence Setup for Students:
Residency Oliver for Boys of Grades IV to VI
Residency Matilda for Girls of Grades IV to X
Residency Siddhartha for Boys of Grades VII and VIII
Residency The Lion King for Boys of Grades IX and X
The following personnel are stationed in each Residence:
- Residency Parent In-Charge
THE RESIDENCE COORDINATOR (RC)
- Overall administration of all the Residences.
- To maintain the coordination of ResidencyIn-charges/Residency Parents of various Residences for smooth running of day to day routine work of the Residence.
- Maintaining records and database of students.
- To ensure discipline in the Residences.
- Implementation of decisions taken by the Management.
- For day to day working Residency Parent In-Charge of the Residence will take decision in consultation with the RC and take his approval.
- To facilitate the proper functioning of the Residence.
- To implement the set routine/schedules provided by the management.
- To supervise the academic, physical excellence, cultural activities of students in the Residency.
- To supervise the working of support staff of the Residency.
- To solve the day to day problems of the students
- To deal with the acts of indiscipline of the students.
- Reporting the cases of serious indiscipline to the RC for further action.
- To liaise with the Graderoom Facilitators regarding students’ academic progress and other areas.
- To ensure the quality of food in the Cafeteria.
- To maintain records/registers and ledgers of students belongings, laundry, etc.
- Communicate with RC on a regular basis.
- Top maintain the overall cleanliness, ambiance and functioning of the Residency premises. To ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness of the rooms and residence premises
- To submit the Weekly Reports to the RC.
- To assist Residency Parent In-charge in maintaining discipline and all other works mentioned above.
- To advise and guide students
- To keep a watch so that no unwanted student/person resides in the Residence without permission.
- Daily report to the Residence In-charge about the maintenance, discipline of the students, guest/visitor record and any other noticeable information.